Peace And Freedom
£11 + p&p
- 24th April 2010 - Elysium Arts Folk Club Rollinsford, New Hampshire, USA - www.elysiumarts.com/folkclub/
Otherwise known as The World Tour. This was a great gig, with people coming from NYC, Connecticut, Maine and even Kentucky to hear me. Thanks everybody! Joe posted a Youtube video from the night - see Politician Blues on the links page.
- 19th October 2010 - St Neots Folk Club, The Priory Centre, St Neots PE19 2BH
Return booking at St Neots after about 30 years! Looking forward to seeing friends old and new.
- 22nd October 2010 - Kontra Roots Club, Kennedy's Bar, Finedon, Northamptonshire NN9 5EJ
First booking at this club, which is about 2 miles from my front door! Supporting Bob Collum & The Welfare Mothers, (Alt/Country band) and Lee Westwood (excellent young guitarist and composer/songwriter).
- 9th-13th November 2010 - Lark Rise To Candleford, Turvey Village Hall, Bedfordshire
I appeared in LRtC in 1984 at Redbourne School, Ampthill, and had a wonderful time. This new production has me playing two octogenarians, as well as Jerry Parish and some other small parts.
The director asked me "Do you know 'The Outlandish Knight?'(which Old Price sings).
I said 'Track 7 on the album!'
- 15th March 2011 - Great kNight Folk Club, The Old White Hart Inn, Cotton End. Northampton, NN4 8BS.
Sharing a gig with Marc Block, songwriter from Nottingham
To schedule a gig, see contact link below.